Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Seriously...




where does the time go...in fact, where did the month of July go?!?!? That means my little man is growing bigger & bigger every day, in fact from April until now he has grown 3 inches!!! And he is 53 pounds!!!

I love this kid so much it hurts sometimes. I want to see him have the chance to do anything he sets his mind too. I will do everything I can to help him grow into the man God designed him to be! I am not a perfect parent, but I love Easton SOOOOOO MUCH!!! I hope the love outweighs the mistakes I have made and the mistakes to come.

Just yesterday, Easton asked me if he could bring such & such toy in the car...I replied, "no, we don't need anymore toys in the car" (that was me being an anal, like to have have everything tidy Mommy response) after a minute I decided, why not...so, I said "Easton, ok, you may bring such & such toy into the car", he came into the bathroom where I was and said "Mommy, you said 'no' and no means no..." I just about fainted!! All of the hard work is paying off!! I just got down & gave him a BIG HUG and told him how very proud of him I was.

No comments: