Thursday, July 17, 2008

Our little swimmer!


Easton is absolutely in love with the pool and swimming. Every day on the way home from daycare he says..."pool? pool? pool?" So, Tory or I have been taking him in almost every day. It was Tory's turn last night, so I got to take some photo's and video's. Buying water wings was the best thing I could have ever done! He does so well with them!




Ready...set...JUMP!







I am SO glad he loves to swim! It is so fun, and at times exhausting! :)

*One other HUGE note...we have been "Paci" free for over a week now! His teeth were starting to do some funky things, so after his first Dentist appointment last week, we did it...we finally pulled the plug once and for all. We have had a few HUGE melt downs the past couple of days that left us BOTH crying, but I keep telling myself, "this too shall pass". Yet another sign of his continual passage from baby to little boy. Does it ever get easier on the heart?


Yeah, don't answer that question.



No comments: