Monday, July 7, 2008

Freedom isn't free...





I hope you all had a safe and wonderful Fourth of July. I think I often take for granted my freedom. This is definitely not on purpose, SO...to all of you have served our Country and who are currently serving, I want to THANK YOU. My family is so blessed to have the freedom that you provide! The freedom to sit on a golf course with friends enjoying a spectacular fireworks display! What a great blessing! Also, the Freedom to serve God!


Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am ETERNALLY grateful!


Earlier on the fourth we invited a couple of friends over for a BBQ, thankfully they had already been invited by their neighbors, because not only did we have less burgers than we thought, but we ran out of propane mid-grilling! Ha! We finished cooking inside of course, and that was fine for us, but we sure would have looked like bad hosts! (I am sure they would have gotten a good laugh out of it!)

Later that night we met up with The Crowe's! We got to watch fireworks from a golf course, it was spectacular! Julien & Easton had so much fun running around, Ami, James, Tory and I had a great time catching up, and baby Maxwell chilled the whole time. What a good baby, and so CUTE!


















































I will be back to post more of the weekend in the next few days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO FUN! Maybe next year Easton and Julien will be followed around by Maxwell and Owen!!
Thanks for sharing!