Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Barden Family Reunion June 18th-21st


Tory, Easton and I headed to Lakewood, Ohio for my Mom's side of the family, family reunion! I have not seen any of my Aunties or Uncle since my Mom passed away in 1999. It was so wonderful to catch up & introduce them to Tory & Easton. Tory & Easton fit right in! The trip was much too short, but they will all be coming to Colorado next summer!! Wahoo!!

I am missing pictures of my cousin Josh & Cousin Ted...I am working on that!

My Cousin Jessica and I are one day a part in age...I am older. :) The other crazy thing is we got married one day a part (she before me) and didn't even know it!


Auntie Lydia & Uncle Lars

Cousin Erica & her husband James

Uncle Merrill & Alice

Uncle Bob & Auntie Janie

And the most wonderful Hostesses, Sue & Auntie Tracy

A group of us headed to a local market...we bought all kinds of fun food!


Uncle Bob & Easton playing hoops...Bob was giving little man pointers!

Sweet Denver, Jessica's 3rd kiddo.


Cousin Jessica in the pool with ALL of the kiddo's! What a trooper!


2nd Cousin Zachary being silly!

Aubryana & Easton...we were visiting Lake Erie. It was about 2 miles from my Aunt's house.

Aubryana, Angel & Bryan. Angel is Sue's daughter.

Tory chillin...he fit right in with the fam!

We are so looking forward to bext year!

No comments: