Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Things I (Easton) do now.

I feel Easton's little life is FLYING by and I keep asking myself, am I taking enough time to remember all of the wonderful new things he does daily?!? So, in an effort to not let all of these wonderful memories disappear I figured I would make an attempt to put some down in his blog.

-Currently you are 3 years old and 5 days shy of 5 months.

-You have a Mommy & Daddy who think you are the greatest little man EVER and love you more than words can describe. You have given us a picture of God's love for us that is just beautiful!

-You still love to play with ANY ball, but ESPECIALLY love to play with your bat and ball. Just last night you knocked a picture frame off the shelf. LOL! You also like to play your version of volleyball (which makes me so proud!).

-You have eaten granola bars EVERY morning for at least the past 4 months.

-You love to eat raw mushrooms, tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, avocado and are a big fan of blueberries, strawberries, gogurt (thanks Grandpa Ken) and ANYTHING that has chocolate in it! ;) (Just like your Momma)

-You say "I love you" at the most random times and EACH time makes me smile!

-You are STILL sleeping in our bed...

-You have visited CA twice and are headed to Ohio to meet Mommy's, Mom's side of the family in just over 2 weeks! (You would have LOVED your Grandma Ann~...Mommy misses her dearly)

-You are currently in daycare with Wonderful Jan & your friends: Jack, Dylan, Kayleigh and Kianna. And you sure love Jakers & Kiera (the dogs)

-Due to your PASSION for being outside & since we live in a condo...we have visited EVERY park in a 20 mile radius! (we sure have a ton of parks in CO!)

-You are fearless in the pool and I PRAY you learn to swim without your floaties sooner than later.

-You say the darnedest thing like "you not the boss of me..." (and get in trouble for it) You love to say "Saturday" and "tomorrow day" and when I need you to do something right away, you say "five minutes"...

-You prefer not to take naps now, (on the weekends) but I am not ready to give them up yet! ;)

-You are the sweetest little guy when you wake up in the morning and love to sing songs and use your imagination at night when I am wanting you to go to sleep!

-Just last night you & I watched the lightning and listened to the thunder from bed...it was so cool!

-You started pedaling your trike about 4 months ago...now we are trying to get you to ride a bike with training wheels. The first time was more frustrating for Daddy than it was for you! LOL!

-You continue to be in the 95% for height and 90% for weight...Translation: You are going to be a big Kiddo! (I can't imagine why?!?)

-You are officially potty trained as of 4 weeks ago!! (minus the pull ups I make you wear at night...you are sleeping in our bed after all)

Easton, we are so proud of you and the little man you are becoming. I discipline you because I love you. Don't ever forget that your Heavenly Daddy loves you even more than we ever will~

xoxo Mommy & Daddy

2 comments:

Dad said...

My little man....I love him so!

Lesley said...

Loved this! Your such a great mommy Jen!