Thursday, June 17, 2010

Saturday's & this morning...

Saturday's have gotten busier this summer but typically Easton & I sleep in then decide what Mom is going to make for breakfast! This past weekend we had no plans due to bad weather, so this is what a typical Saturday looks like for us...



If you build it...they will come


"Hi Mom! C'mon in!"


"Look, I got my Hotwheels!"


"what's that...I hear sumpin..."


"I am hungry Mom..."


Playing is hard work...time for some home made waffles!!



Now, to THIS morning...Easton often has me get his clothes in the morning, but this morning, as I was getting ready, he decided to get himself ready...it was taking him longer than normal. I decided to utilize the time and finish getting ready. I went looking for him when I was done and this is what I found...




He is so silly, and I love that he is MY silly little man!

PS. If you are wondering...yes, I let him go to daycare this way. :)

No comments: